- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate Candy Wafers (for melted chocolate)
- Christmas Sprinkles (optional)
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl.
How am I not surprised? Hehe hubby approved!
Roll dough into bite-sized balls (or use a small ice cream scoop).
Melt the chocolate and dip cookie dough balls in it.
Place on a baking sheet and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
Store balls in resealable plastic bags in the freezer.
Have your husband bring them to work to butter up his boss before the holidays! ;)
Merry Christmas season!