I was gazing on Pinterest this morning and came across one of the coolest things I've seen in a while! What you can do on this website, maps.stamen.com, is enter in any street address and it will auto populate it and transform it into watercolor in seconds! Soooo cool, right?
Here's what you do:
1. Go to: www.maps.stamen.com
2. Scroll down on the page to where it features the "Watercolor" map
3. Choose "Watercolor"
3. Enter your full address in
4. Select <image>
5. Choose the dimensions you want
NOTE** this is where you can have 4X6, 5X7, or even 8X10 dimensions
6. Click "Make" and save it to your desktop