6 jumbo marshmallows cut in half (more for decorating)
Graham Cracker Crumb topping:
1/2 of cup brown sugar
1/2 of cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup of butter (melted)
4 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate
1/2 cup of heavy cream
1/2 cup of butter
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda together with a wire whisk. Separate the mixture in half into two bowls.
3. Stir cocoa into one bowl and the graham cracker crumbs into the other. Add 1/2 cup milk, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1/4 cup oil (one half of these necessary ingredients) to the cocoa mixture and beat on medium until combined. Repeat adding the same ingredients to the graham cracker crumb flour mixture.
4. Prepare the graham cracker crumb topping. Add the brown sugar and crumbs in a small bowl and pour on the melted butter. Stir until combined.
5. Pour a little graham cracker cake batter into the bottom of your baking cups and then sprinkle the topping mixture lightly onto the surface. Place a marshmallow half on top and then cover the marshmallow with the chocolate cake batter until it is about 3/4 full. Sprinkle with more topping mixture.
6. Bake cupcakes for about 15 minutes.
7. Let cool and top with ganache.
8. For ganache: Heat the butter and cream on the stove. Heat until just before it boils.
9. For ganache: Remove and pour over chocolate. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
10. For ganache: Pour over cupcakes and use extra for plate (if desired).