I am dying for the weather to warm up again, so I've been "itching for summer" so to speak. Adam and I grilled up some burgers yesterday with some of our favorite, summer burger flavors and today we're sharing our recipe!
- 2 pounds of lean, 90% ground beef
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- 4 buns
- 4 slices of pineapple
- 1/2 cup of jalapeños
- 1 teaspoon Worcester sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt
- Thaw ground beef until it's room temperature.
- Fold 1 piece of cheese into fourths and wrap ground beef around it, so that the cheese is in the inside and fully covered. This will create the oozing cheese effect when you bite into the burger.
- Grill the burger on medium heat for 10 minutes, flipping the burger to cook evenly.
- Sprinkle half of the seasoning onto the burger, and then when you flip it sprinkle the other half.
- Place a pineapple slice onto the heat and flip every 2-3 minutes to prevent burning.
- Pour the Worcester sauce over the burger when it's about 1/2 way cooked.
- Grill the burger until it's medium-well or the cheese starts oozing a bit.
- Place the burger onto the bun, followed by the pineapple, and then jalapeños.