We're celebrating the beginning of August and the start of the end of the summer right: with a spin on a summer classic! We've taken the traditional s'mores recipe we all know and love as a summertime tradition, and made our own Our Mini Family spin on it! These "Deconstructed S'mores" are perfect for anyone at any age--and would be a great easy, fast dessert to bring to any end-of-summer cookout or pool party!
Continue reading to grab the tutorial!
-12 graham crackers (24 individual squares)
-3 cups of chocolate melt
-1 Ziplock freezer bag
1. Separate the graham crackers into individual squares.
2. Melt chocolate (candy dips is fine) in microwave and heat in 15 seconds intervals to heat it without burning it. Continue to heat chocolate until velvety smooth.
3. Dip graham crackers into chocolate melt and set aside to cool.
4. Place 1 marshmallow into freezer bag at the bottom corner. Heat in microwave for 10 seconds on medium and until it's melted (but not so much that both marshmallow and/or plastic bag is burnt).
5. Cut hole at small hole at the bottom corner, and use bag hole for frosting tip. Store right side up inside a cup until graham crackers are cooled and chocolate has hardened.
6. Once graham crackers are cooled, drizzle them with marshmallow melt.
7. Serve either warm or room temperature!
What are some of your favorite summer treats?