Come grab the directions for easy, white chocolate snickerdoodle cookies!
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup room temperature butter
1/2 cup shortening
2 3/4 cups Gold Metal all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup of white chocolate morsels
1 iKuuk Silicone Baking Mat
1 large cookie sheet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees (F).
2. Mix 1/2 cups sugar, the butter, shortening, and eggs in large bowl.
3. Stir in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt.
4. Pour white chocolate morsels in and mix well.
5. Place iKuuk Silicone Baking Mat on top of your large cookie sheet.
6. Shape cookie dough into 1/2 inch wide cookie dough balls and place onto iKuuk Silicone Baking Mat.
7. Put your cookies into the oven and bake at 400 degrees (F) for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let cool.
This snickerdoodle cookie recipe was created by Betty Crocker, and I used this recipe for the purpose of this post; I simply added white chocolate to adjust. I do not claim rights to this recipe under any circumstances.