Having a "house divided" on the big game isn't that uncommon--meaning, you have people in your family or at your party who are rooting for different teams. Luckily for us, we have a solution (at least for your snacks, anyway!). Root for both salty AND sweet this year--don't feel like you have to settle for one or the other. This way everyone wins! Enjoy your big game day with Cheez-It and Pringles!
For this "Salty vs. Sweet" recipe, we'll be enjoying our favorite Cheez-It and Pringles snacks we bought at Walmart dipped in chocolate! Here are the directions below:
1. Using chocolate melts in your team colors, fill a microwave safe bowl half way with candy melts.
2. Melt at 45 seconds intervals on high, and safety remove from microwave to stir chocolate. Repeat until chocolate is smooth.
3. Grab your favorite Cheez-It and Pringles snacks that you can buy at Walmart, and dip them half way into the chocolate.
4. Place your half-dipped big game snacks onto a baking mat or non-stick cookie sheet.
5. Let your dipped snacks sit until chocolate has solidified (note: room temperature can take upwards of 60 minutes). You can also throw them in the fridge or freezer to speed up this process.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Anything that is salty and anything that is sweet can be enjoyed by all of our guests! I know when the big game day rolls around, we'll be able to serve snacks we know all of our friends and family will enjoy!
There is something magical about that salty and sweet flavor combination!
What's your favorite game day snack?