Here's What You'll Need:
One Pan Pollo Asado Parmesan Pasta
- 1 package of Del Real Foods Pollo Asado
- 8 oz of penne pasta
- 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- Pour uncooked penne pasta, heavy cream, garlic powder, black pepper, and chicken broth into a large (deep) pan on the stovetop. Mix well.
- Bring pan to a boil.
- Once it comes to a boil, immediately turn it down to low and cover the pan. Simmer completely covered for 15 minutes.
- When it nears the end of the 15 minutes, heat up the Del Real Foods Pollo Asado in the microwave.
- When pasta is fully cooked, add in shredded Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Chop up Del Real Foods Pollo Asado and add to the pasta.
- Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!
One pot pasta dishes are delicious! I usually make pasta at least once a week.
There is something seriously magical about freshly shredded Parmesan cheese!
I love that this Del Real Foods chicken is already pre-cooked for me, so it keeps my recipes fast and delightfully easy throughout the week.
Do you know someone who'd love this recipe? Share it with a friend!