This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KingOfFlavor #CollectiveBias
Summer is such a great time for taking my regular recipes up a notch--since it becomes unbearably hot outside in Arizona this time of year, I find myself spending a lot more time indoors looking for things to do. Recently, I amped up my regular pasta salad that I make with some El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce and it was incredible! Adam was excited that I wanted to make our pasta salad spicy too, since he prefers his food on the extreme side of the hotness scale. Today, we're sharing our hottest and spiciest pasta salad recipe, along with a deluxe grilling sweepstakes giveaway!
Pasta salad is best when it's rich, colorful, and has great texture--so that's why I enjoy adding some of my favorite Southwestern elements to it, including El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce.
*Friendly warning: This recipe is very hot and spicy.
Spicy Summer Pasta Salad
- 1 cup of cellentani pasta, cooked
- 1/4 cup El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers, chopped and diced
- 1/4 cup of black beans
- 1/2 teaspoon of cilantro
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Boil the cellentani pasta until it's fully cooked to al-dente satisfaction. Drain from water and set aside.
- Chop and dice roasted red peppers, and combine with black beans. Sprinkle with black pepper and cilantro.
- Combine cooked pasta with roasted red peppers and black beans. Mix.
- Generously coat and mix the pasta salad in El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce.
- Serve chilled.
The El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce is made with fresh red habanero peppers and you can truly taste how vivid the flavors are. This sauce packs a punch in all the best ways--Adam is so excited that he's found his new, favorite go-to hot sauce for baking and grilling his hot wings. I definitely needed an extra large glass of water after I enjoyed my pasta salad, but it was so worth it! The boldness and heat of this sauce is exactly what we wanted. You can find El Yucateco Red Habanero Hot Sauce at Publix! You can also check out two other flavors, including
As promised, we're also sharing a deluxe grilling sweepstakes giveaway!
El Yucateco Grilling
What other summer recipes do YOU make that feature hot sauce?