Special thanks to Del Real Foods for providing me with free ingredients for this recipe.
I've been having a lot of cereal for breakfast lately, and honestly it's been getting old really quickly. The last couple of days I've just completely skipped out on breakfast because I'm tired of cereal, and because of that I've feeling so restless and lacking energy this week. This morning, I decided that I needed to switch things up and enjoy breakfast again--and today I made these delicious breakfast beef tacos!
I have made breakfast burritos in the past, but for whatever reason I'm not sure I've just never shared them on the blog. Things are about to change y'all! I'm committed to sharing more of my recipes that I make on a regular basis with all of you starting now--the special occasion recipes are great, but it's the day to day ones that I make all of the time that I want to start sharing on my site.
These beefy breakfast tacos are delicious--full of flavor and sustenance, and totally brunch-worthy!
Breakfast Beef Tacos
- 1 1/2 cups of Del Real Foods' Seasoned Shredded Beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup of pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup of jalapeños
- 3 small flour tortillas
- Crack the eggs into a small bowl and beat them. Add in milk and continue to beat until they are mixed well.
- Heat up a pan on the stovetop to medium-high heat and pour in the egg batter.
- Continuously stir the eggs until they are softened to your desired texture. Remove pan from heat.
- Heat up Del Real Foods' Seasoned Shredded Beef in the microwave. Set aside to cool for 1-2 minutes.
- Place flour tortillas onto a plate or taco holder.
- Fill tacos with lettuce, pico de gallo, jalapeños, egg, and Del Real Foods' Seasoned Shredded Beef. Enjoy!