This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media®, and Hillshire Farm®, but all my opinions are my own. #weavemade #HillshireNaturals http://my-disclosur.es/RgFrEH
Happy Monday! Did you have some time to relax and unwind with friends and family this weekend?
Adam and I were incredibly busy all weekend long! Adam had to do some major overtime on a few projects he's involved in with work, and I was wrapped up with some Arizona blogger events. On Saturday morning before I left the house, I thought about how Adam gets when he is super busy; I swear, sometimes I am certain that my husband gets so busy that he forgets to take care of himself and do things (e.g. make lunch for himself, shave, take a shower, etc). So I decided that I should help him out while I was gone, and that I should leave him some ham and cheese rollups to munch on for lunch!
Adam is very much an "on-the-go" kinda guy, so I knew these ham and cheese rollups would be ideal for his busy day. These rollups are so simple and easy to make--the recipe is very straight-forward and totally tasty. These rollups would also be fun to throw into someone's lunchbox, and then you can really take your run-of-the-mill ham and cheese sandwich to the next level!
Ham and Cheese Rollups
- 2-3 pieces of Hillshire Farm® Naturals Black Forest Ham
- 1 piece of sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of chopped lettuce
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha mayo
- 1 large flatbread
- Prep and chop your lettuce into small pieces, and then lay them down on the edge of one side (short) of the flatbread.
- Fold the piece of cheese in half, and lay it on top of the lettuce.
- Place 2-3 slices of Hillshire Farm® Naturals Black Forest Ham on top.
- Squeeze your Sriracha mayo on the opposite side of the flatbread.
- Tightly roll your lettuce, cheese, and ham towards the Sriracha mayo. The mayo will serve as a glue to keep the flatbread in place.
- Slice the rolled-up flatbread--each rollup should be about 1 inch wide.
- Enjoy! Or store for up to 1 day (refrigerated) and snack on it later!
Ham and cheese is a lunch classic! I remember growing up having ham and cheese sandwiches all the time--I love how Hillshire Farm® is offering a “Love It or We’ll Eat It” guarantee for those who try the product. They will donate a lunch to someone in need if you “Love it” or provide a rebate.
Although this weekend was busy for us, this week will prove to be even busier! I have a lot of blogging projects to work on, and Adam is swamped at work as usual. Today I'll probably tackle my usual to-dos: cleaning and grocery shopping.
Earlier this morning, when I took a look inside our refrigerator to see what I need to add to my groceries list--guess what I found? An empty, Hillshire Farm® Naturals Black Forest Ham box! Adam must have ate the rest of the ham! Needless to say, I'll be headed back to Safeway to buy more this afternoon when I go grocery shopping!
Save $0.75 on any ONE (1) Hillshire Farm Naturals® Black Forest Ham or Honey Roasted Ham with the digital coupon available through the Just4U online portal. Expires 8/9/15. (While Supplies Last)