This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FallFlavors #CollectiveBias
Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend--we definitely had a nice, relaxing weekend filled with watching football and doing some fall baking! This past weekend, I made my Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Sugar for Adam and our friends before we watched some football. Everyone loved this coffee cake! Today, I'm sharing my recipe for our fall-inspired coffee cake.
Pumpkin is one of my favorite fall flavors! Anytime I eat something with pumpkin in it, it brings me so much nostalgia; when I was little, our family would always go out to fall festivals and then we'd bring the ingredients home to bake together as a whole family. My grammy always made us pumpkin pie, which I still have yet to figure out how to make on my own! This Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Sugar is one of my new, favorite fall recipes to make--and I hope you enjoy it, too!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake with Cinnamon Sugar
Coffee Cake Ingredients:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (omit if you're baking with a pre-made pumpkin cake mix)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar (omit if you're baking with a pre-made pumpkin cake mix)
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder (omit if you're baking with a pre-made pumpkin cake mix)
- 1 tsp salt (omit if you're baking with a pre-made pumpkin cake mix)
- 1 package of single vanilla pudding (3.25 oz)
- 3/4 cup of low fat milk
- 3/4 cup of apple juice
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of butter extract
- 1/2 cup of brewed, Dunkin' Donuts® Pumpkin Spice Coffee (room temperature)
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin puree (omit if you're baking with a pre-made pumpkin cake mix)
- 1/2 cup of granulated baker's sugar
- 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup of
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F). Grease and prepare a standard sized bundt pan and set aside.
- Mix your cinnamon sugar filling ingredients first, and prepare them in a separate mixing bowl from your coffee cake ingredients. Crush your Set aside for later.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large mixing bowl (not sugar filling bowl, but a different bowl).
- Add the milk and apple juice. Mix for another 1-2 minutes. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Mix in the vanilla pudding for another 2-3 minutes. Add in vanilla and butter extracts. Mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Mix in coffee and pumpkin puree together and mix for an additional 2-3 minutes on medium speed.
- Once the coffee cake batter ingredients are well-blended, pour 1/2 of the batter into the bundt cake pan and then stop!
- Top your batter in the bundt pan with your cinnamon sugar filling. Make a layer of filling about 1/2 inch thick.
- Once you've topped half of your cake mix with your cinnamon sugar filling, pour the remaining 1/2 of the rest of your cake batter on top of the topping.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Check often after 25 minutes, and use a toothpick to check if it is done; insert toothpick halfway into bundt cake, and if toothpick comes out clean then it's ready.
- Remove from oven when it's baked, and set aside to cool.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar (optional) and serve!
Hesitant to bake a cake from scratch? Try baking our recipe with Pillsbury® Perfectly Pumpkin Cake Mix instead (minus the ingredients I noted)! Be sure to pick up some Pillsbury® Cream Cheese Frosting if you prefer your coffee cake with icing over powdered sugar, too!
Our Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake was such a hit on Sunday when we had everyone over for football! This bundt cake mold made is beautiful, and it's gorgeous even without any addition decorating!
How would you like some Cartwheel offers to save on your next trip to Target? Save on baking items like 15% off Dunkin' Donuts® Pumpkin Spice Coffee!
Be sure to share this recipe with someone who loves pumpkin spice flavor!
Other posts you may like:
Follow us on Pinterest for updates!