Can you believe it's almost the end of October? I mean, honestly I feel like it's still September! I can't believe it's almost time for me to hurry to the grocery store to buy some Halloween candy, and then pretend that it's not in my house so I don't actually go through the whole bag and eat it myself before the holiday rolls around (OK, I'm not the only one who does that right?? ha) But rather than going to the grocery store to buy candy like I was supposed to this weekend, Adam and I made some Chicken Parma Rosa & Mozzarella Pizza and it was DELISH!
This Chicken Parma Rosa & Mozzarella Pizza is hearty and comforting, but it also tastes very fresh and light at the same time. I love mixing it up with my pizza toppings, and lately I've been on a huge parma rosa sauce kick! Today, I'm sharing the ingredients and directions for baking this pizza recipe!
- 1 large pizza dough (I use pre-made)
- 1 cup of pre-cooked chicken strips
- 1 packet of Knorr parma rosa sauce mix
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 8-10 mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 1/2 cups of marinara sauce
- 10-12 small pieces of spinach
- 8-10 small cherry tomatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 445 degrees (F).
- Heat your pre-cooked chicken strips (or fully cooked fresh chicken), and then toss it in your prepared, parma rosa sauce mix. Parma Rosa is one of my favorite pasta sauces, and I've always enjoyed pre-made sauce mix when I'm simply tossing chicken in it. Set cooked chicken aside after it's been tossed in sauce.
- Prepare your dough to add your pizza ingredients, and then layer some marinara sauce on top of the pizza dough.
- Evenly sprinkle your mozzarella cheese (minus the cheese balls) all over your marinara sauce.
- Layer your spinach and then mozzarella cheese balls on top.
- Slice your cherry tomatoes into halves (or even thirds), and then sprinkle them across your pizza.
- Finally, top the pizza with your pre-cooked and sauced chicken strips.
- Bake your pizza for 9-10 minutes, or until cheeses are fully melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Seriously y'all! Add this recipe to your pizza bucket list, because it's bomb!!
Share this recipe with a friend who loves pizza!
Other posts you may like:
Follow us on Pinterest for updates!