Good morning, friends! Happy December!
I hope that you are having a wonderful start to your month! Have you started decorating for the holidays yet? Adam and I finally dug out the rest of our Christmas stuff from our outdoor closet, and we finally got around to putting up our tree yesterday; our living room feels so festive and I love it!
Isn't there something magical about twinkling Christmas lights!?
Earlier this week on the blog I shared the details from our holiday party Adam and I threw with Coca-Cola. I'm so excited to see what holiday-inspired projects you have to share this week at today's linky party!
Check out the features from this week:
Game Day Spicy Skillet Nachos from Hey Ho Daddyo
Chocolate Button Pretzel Bites from Table for Seven
Tahini Dip from Morsels of Life
Spray Painted Coffee Mugs from The Crazy Organized Blog
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You can link up as many of your food/DIY/remodel posts as you'd like!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
Comment below and let us know which posts shared this week are your favorites! Did you find a new blogger friend to follow?