It's nearly Christmas and it's officially my birthday week--my birthday is on Wednesday and I'm so happy I won't have to worry about working on that day; I think this is the first year in quite some time I didn't have to work on my birthday, and honestly, I'm so stoked about it! I'll probably spend my day relaxing in my comfy pajamas drinking hot cocoa and watching Netflix.
Today, I'm tying up some loose ends on a blog post I'll be sharing on Monday. But I'm ready for our linky party! I can't wait to see what projects and recipes you have to share today!
Check out the features from this week:
Chocolate Candy Cane Crunch Cookies from Strength and Sunshine
Soft and Chewy Paleo Gingerbread Cookies from Physical Kitchness
Christmas on the Porch from Vintage, Paint and More
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You can link up as many of your food/DIY/remodel posts as you'd like!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
Comment below and let me know what your weekend plans are!