Happy New Year!! Well, almost! In my mind, it already feels like 2016 since I have been plugging away and planning out my year and editorial calendar. If you haven't noticed already, it's starting to feel a little bit like Valentine's Day around these parts (and that's because this holiday always sneaks up on us after New Year's Eve!)
One of my goals for 2016 is to incorporate more videos with the blog, and today's post is the first of (hopefully) many more posts that come with a video recipe tutorial! Today, I'm sharing my Valentine's Day S'mores Dip recipe which is incredibly rich, creamy and brings two things I love together: Valentine's Day and s'mores! Check out the video recipe and tutorial below:
Video not loading properly? Click here to go to Facebook and view it!
Valentine's Day S'mores Dip
- 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crust, prepared
- 2 cups of marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup of pink chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup of red chocolate melts
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees (F).
- Layer your oven-safe, cast iron skillet with graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle your chocolate melts, pink chocolate melts, and red chocolate melts in the skillet.
- Place your marshmallows throughout the skillet and spread them out, to ensure that majority of the skillet will have melty marshmallow on top.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and enjoy! I love to dip cookies or waffle cone chips in this s'mores dip, or you can even use regular graham cracker for an even more s'mores-y taste! Enjoy!
What did you think of my first food recipe video?! I'm curious to hear your feedback--what would you like me to include in the video next time? Comment below and let us know your thoughts!
Share this post with your Valentine!
Other posts you may like:
Follow us on Pinterest for updates!