Happy New Year!
I realize I'm a few days late, but I want to wish you a happy new year!!
Can you believe we've been partying together every week for an entire year? This time last year when I wanted to start the Our Mini Linky Party, my goal was to begin to foster a community where bloggers would come together to share the content they created that they are proud of, as well as find like-minded bloggers to follow and be inspired by; I think it's more than safe to say that this party has done just that, and I love seeing you visit my blog and link up with us!
Cheers to a new year--may it bring you the success that your hard work has been dedicated to!
Check out the features from this week:
Pecan Spices Skillet Granola from Strength & Sunshine
Sparkly New Years Eve Party Food from Dreaming of Leaving
Orange Spiral Cookies from Oh My Heartsie Girl
Tomatillo Salsa Verde from Morsels of Life
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You can link up as many of your food/DIY/remodel posts as you'd like!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
Comment below and let me know what your weekend plans are!