I hope you all had a wonderful first week of the year! Adam and I were very productive all through the week, and then we took the days off on Thursday and Friday together. It's back to work this morning, though! Adam is doing some training at work, and I've got a Super Bowl party post to plan for. What kinds of desserts would you enjoy at a Super Bowl? I've been polling some friends to see what kinds of recipes people may want for when I do my blog post in 2 weeks.
Anyway, I am so excited to see what projects you have to share with us today! Let's party!
Check out the features from this week:
Seckel Pear & Pistachio Scones from Strength & Sunshine
Laundry Hamper Makeover from Sum of their Stories
Filled Triangle Whirl Paper Quilling Earrings from Honey's Quilling
How to use Christmas Clearance to Save on your Wedding from A Bride on a Budget
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You can link up as many of your food/DIY/remodel posts as you'd like!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
Comment below and let me know what your weekend plans are!