Happy Saturday, friends!
This week, Adam and I had a much-needed date night and then had a brunch date with some friends. We got a lot accomplished this week, and it certainly went better than the week we had last week.
I want to thank those of you who reached out after my update last week. Adam and I are definitely feeling less stressed now that things have sort of settled a bit, and we are feeling a lot more positive and ready to tackle some of the new challenges in front of us.
I can't wait to see what projects you have been working on at our weekly linky party!
Check out the features from this week:
Mardis Gras Mini Cakes from Artsy Momma
Pineapple Upside Down Donuts from Tornadough Alli
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Muffins from Table for Seven
Googly Eye Monster Valentines from Our Whimsical Days
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You can link up as many of your food/DIY/remodel posts as you'd like!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
Enough with the formalities--let's party! Add your latest blog posts below:
Tell me about something great that happened to you this week in the comments!