This cheesy, pull apart pepperoni garlic bread is an easy-to-make appetizer perfect for cheese lovers!
Adam had a rough day at work yesterday and I never like to see him upset. Sometimes there isn't really much I can do for him other than listen and just be there emotionally when he needs to vent about what is going on with work, but yesterday I wanted to surprise him with something yummy to eat. I mean let's be real here--nothing cures a bad day at work like some comfort food covered in cheese! Needless to say, Adam loved this cheesy pull apart garlic bread (and I know you will, too!)
Here's What You'll Need:
Cheesy Pull Apart Pepperoni Garlic Bread
- Store-bought crescent roll rounds
- 1 cup of pepperoni
- 1 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of Colby Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees (F).
- Line a skillet with pre-made (or store bought) crescent roll rounds.
- Place a few pieces of pepperoni in-between all of the rounds.
- Use the back of a spoon to spread a little bit of olive oil on the tops of each of the rolls.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on top of each of the rolls.
- Cover the skillet in about half of the Parmesan cheese and half of the Colby Jack cheese.
- Bake the skillet in the oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the rolls have started to brown.
- Once the rolls have started to brown a bit, pull them out of the oven and cover the skillet in the rest of the cheese. Put it back in the oven to cook for another 3-4 minutes (or until it's reached its desired cheesiness!) Enjoy!
Know someone who'd love this easy recipe? Don't forget to share it with them!