I hope that you had a nice and productive week! This morning, I am just going to relax and enjoy some time off--Adam's work schedule changed, so I have been working all week long to prepare for next week's blog content. I'm excited to have an actual Saturday morning off, but once the afternoon rolls around I'll be back to the daily grind and working on some awesome blog stuff to share with you!
Let's party! I can't wait to see what projects you were working on this past week!
Check out the features from this week:
Rotini Pasta Alfredo with Shaved Brussel Sprouts from Strength & Sunshine
Copycat Panera Bread Sierra Turkey Sandwich from Healthy Helper
Iron Skillet Pineapple Upside Down Cake from Table for Seven
Bedside Phone Charging Tray from Sum of their Stories
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You can link up as many of your food/DIY/remodel posts as you'd like!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
Enough with the formalities--let's party! Add your latest blog posts below:
Comment below and let us know what you shared this week!