Thank you to RAGÚ® for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to pass on my family traditions.
Even though the big game day has come and gone, there is still plenty of time to do some winter entertaining! Adam and I are thinking about hosting a couples' dinner sometime this month and having all of our friends over for a family-style potluck. It may seem like our yearly tradition of party planning season is over, but there is still time to host your loved ones at your home and entertain them with some family fun and some food!
Today, I'm sharing a yummy and easy-to-make appetizer idea that you can make as a whole family--Spicy Pepperoni Pinwheels! Even though Adam and I do not have children, we could totally see our younger cousins enjoying making these. These Spicy Pepperoni Pinwheels are delicious, cheesy, easy to make, great for a large family or a party, and a little bit spicy to give it an added kick!
Spicy Pepperoni Pizza Pinwheels
*makes about 12 pinwheels
- 1 can of pre-made breadstick dough
- 1/4 cup of RAGÚ® Spicy Italian Style Pasta Sauce
- 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup of pepperoni slices
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees (F).
- Cut pre-made dough into long, thin pieces of dough about 1-2 inches wide.
- Coat the top of the dough with a layer of RAGÚ® Spicy Italian Style Pasta Sauce.
- Place pepperoni slices along the length of the dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Roll the dough and all of its toppings into small pinwheels.
- Sprinkle any extra mozzarella cheese on top of the pinwheels.
- Bake the pinwheels a non-stick pan for 10-15 minutes (or until lightly browned). Serve warm and enjoy!