This boozy smoothie is a fabulous and fruity cocktail perfect for Sunday brunch--made with strawberry puree, clementine juice, and champagne!
Sunday brunch is here! Whether you're having a few girlfriends over to catch up over drinks, or if you want to surprise your loved one with a delicious surprise, Sunday morning is the perfect time to take a little bit of extra time to kick back and prepare a fruity cocktail. Today, I'm sharing this Strawberry and Clementine Boozy Smoothie concoction Adam and I enjoyed last weekend.
Strawberry and Clementine Boozy Smoothie
*makes one smoothie
- 4 large strawberries, pureed
- 3 ounces of clementine juice
- 2 ounces of champagne
- Puree four fresh strawberries. Keep chilled until you're ready to make your boozy smoothie.
- In a cocktail mixer, blend clementine juice with the champagne.
- Pour strawberry into a champagne flute followed by the juice.
- Serve and enjoy--another strawberry makes a nice garnish, too!
What is your favorite brunch drink?