I hope you had sweet dreams last night--aren't these slippers super cute?! Adam bought me slippers for Christmas and I basically have not taken them off ever since! This past week was filled with 90 degrees (F) temps so it doesn't exactly feel like winter anymore in Phoenix. As much as I am looking forward to warmer weather, I am really going to miss cuddling up with a big warm blanket at night and rocking slippers in the house all day long.
Enough slipper talk, though. Let's talk about blogging! I'm excited to see what you have to share at this week's party!
Check out the features from this week:
Crock Pot Sausage Dip from Nerdy Foodie Mom
BLT Pinwheels from Sugar, Spice and Family Life
Carrot Treat Bags from Sum of their Stories
Chickpea & Edamame Crispies from Cookilicious
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You can link up as many of your food/DIY/remodel posts as you'd like!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
Enough with the formalities--let's party! Add your latest blog posts below:
Comment below and let us know what you shared this week!