This one pan, sausage stroganoff is a hearty dinner solution that only takes 15 minutes to prepare and cook!
Adam and I have been swamped with work lately! Don't get me wrong, we are so grateful to be doing fine and actually having projects to work on, but we have not had a lot of time to ourselves throughout the week. Last night, we were both so busy that we completely forgot to make dinner!
Sure, life can get really hectic! But, I would be lying if I said I did not feel guilty about forgetting to make dinner for us. Sometimes I tend to overthink how complicated dinner has to be--I'll start thinking about all of the dishes I know cooking will create, and then I end up wanting to put off the cooking entirely (because doing the dishes is the actual worst!) Focusing on 15-minute meals has worked for me in the past, so I am finally picking up the habit of preparing simpler meals again. Today, I'm sharing this super convenient dinner: one pan, 15-minute stroganoff!
Here's What You'll Need:
One Pan, 15 Minute Sausage Stroganoff
- 2 1/2 cups of egg noodles
- 1 1/2 cups of beef broth
- 2-4 servings of sausage (pre-cooked)
- 10.5 oz of cream of mushroom condensed soup (or 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 cup of water
- Heat a large stovetop pan to medium-high heat. Drizzle a light amount of olive oil onto the pan.
- Cut the (pre-cooked) sausage up into 1/2 inch pieces and lay them flat onto the pan. Heat and grill the sausage. Flip halfway through to get an even grill.
- Bring the heat down to medium-low heat.
- Add in the beef broth, cream of mushroom soup, onion powder, and water. Stir evenly.
- Bring the pan to a boil and then add in the egg noodles. Once the pan is boiling with the egg noodles inside, bring the heat back down to medium-low heat and then cover. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the pasta has cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!
What is one of your favorite 15-minute meals?
Other Recipes You May Like:
Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiration!
Just a friendly reminder that this post contains affiliate links--all that means is that I get a small commission if you click on/purchase from these links, which helps Adam and I pay our electricity bill!