What a hectic week it has been! I got all caught up on all of the work I needed to do that I was putting off while my mom was staying with us, and I started working on some really exciting projects that are coming to the blog this week (so stay tuned!) "Busy" has been an understatement this week!
But I'm really happy that I'll have some time to wind down today--my friend and I are going to the Scottsdale Culinary Festival this afternoon, and I am beyond ready to enjoy some tasty food and drinks! I can't wait to see what yummy foodie posts you have to share at our party this week, as well as any home or DIY tutorials you crafted!
Check out the features from this week:
Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy from The Nom Recipes
Chorizo Stuffed Peppers from Tornadough Alli
BBQ Chicken Sandwich with Slaw from All She Cooks
Open Faced Tomato and Avocado Sandwich from Baking for Blessings
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You can link up as many of your food/DIY/remodel posts as you'd like!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
Let us know what you shared this week and comment below!