Isn't coffee amazing?! Ha! It was pretty difficult to get up this morning and go to the gym--Adam and I were totally restless all this week when we were trying to sleep; we are currently sleeping on a mattress on the floor in our living room, since we needed to have our bedroom empty for a big project, and it was totally difficult to sleep in the living room! I barely slept at all last night, so lots and lots of iced coffee this morning is definitely a must!
What projects have you been working on with your blog? I can't wait to see what you link up this week!
Check out the features from this week:
Minion Whoopie Pies from Baking for Blessings
Honey Pepper Chicken Mac and Cheese from Tornadough Alli
Easy Massaged Kale Salad from Collectively Christine
Mandarin Orange Green Beans from Physical Kitchness
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You can link up as many of your food/DIY/remodel posts as you'd like!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
Enough with the formalities--let's party! Add your latest blog posts below:
Comment below and let us know what your weekend plans are!