Eating cucumbers fresh from the garden was one of my earliest memories I had of the summertime. My mom had a small vegetable garden nestled up next to the house I grew up in, and I remember helping her tend to the garden and then bringing the vegetables inside to eat. I'd always reach for the cucumbers first--I remember eating them fresh from the garden every time I take a bite of cucumber even now just 20 years later.
This Tzatziki Cucumber and Chicken Salad is a fresh and bright salad perfect for the summer time! Anyone who loves cucumber paired with the ease of heating up pre-cooked chicken will enjoy this salad recipe.
Tzatziki Cucumber and Chicken Salad
- 2 cups of fresh baby greens
- 1 large chicken breast pre-cooked (I love using Del Real Foods Pollo Asado)
- 1 cup of cucumbers, chopped
- 3/4 cup of Tzatziki sauce (we prefer the AllRecipes version or you can use store-bought salad dressing)
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- Wash, dry, and chop up your vegetables. Keep them chilled until you're ready to eat your salad.
- Heat up your pre-cooked chicken. Since we used Del Real Foods Pollo Asado, our chicken took about 5 minutes to heat up completely.
- Fill a large plate with fresh baby greens.
- Top off the salad with your chicken, cucumbers, dressing, and sesame seeds.
Do you like cucumbers on your salad? Tell us below in a comment!
Other Recipes You May Like: