Sunday is Mother's Day! Since my mom lives in Alaska, I will not be able to spend the day with her tomorrow. Sad! But, last year, we were able to celebrate the holiday a little bit early since she was able to visit us and I took my mom to a spa in Scottsdale. Do you have any plans for Mother's Day?
I can't wait to see what you have to share at this week's link party! I'm sure you all have some wonderful ideas for Mother's Day this weekend, or some other awesome Spring and Summer-themed recipes and tutorials!
Check out the features from this week:
Chocolate Chili Cheesecake from Tornadough Alli
Blue Pineapple Painted Serving Tray from Sparkle Living Blog
Cheddar-Shrimp Nachos from All She Cooks
7 Ways to Keep Fresh Flowers on a Budget from Glitter Your Dash
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You can link up as many of your food/DIY/remodel posts as you'd like!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
Thanks for joining us!! Be sure to check back next week!