Adam and I had the pleasure of taking a little trip up North to escape the Phoenix heat this week!
We started our road trip bright and early, arrived in Sedona in time for breakfast, and then once we realized all of the shops in town were closed to drove even further North up to Flagstaff. Our twist and turn drive up the side of the mountain from Sedona to Flagstaff gave us some beautiful sights--all of the trees are so vibrant and green and not at all like what we have in Phoenix! We stayed the night in Sedona, and then make our trip back home the next day. Although it was brief, it was a nice escape from the extreme heat!
Check out the features from this week:
No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie from Our Table for Seven
Free Printable Watercolor Monograms from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie Bowl from Obsessed by Portia
Spiralized Pesto Zucchini Noodles from Art from My Table
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!