Cheers to the weekend! After a crazy hectic week, it will be nice to take things easy this weekend.
I had an intense workout every single day this week and my body is totally feeling it this morning. When I woke up earlier, every bone in my body was aching. I'm definitely going to give my body a rest today, and I'll probably end up making some yummy pasta comfort food later on today, too.
I can't wait to see what you accomplished over this past week, and see what you share at this week's link party!
Check out the features from this week:
Zucchini Brownies from Our Table for Seven
Grilled Chicken Satay Skewers from Strength & Sunshine
DIY Twig Vase from Dukes and Duchesses
Toasted Pecan Caramel Apple Layer Cake from Food Hunter's Guide
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!