I'm spending my morning having some hot tea and cleaning up around our apartment, and then later on today I will be doing some prep work for an exciting press trip I have coming up next month (more news on that soon). I'm also doing some finishing touches on a blog post that will go live on Sunday night, along with a cash giveaway and a roundup of some yummy recipes.
All of the fall and Halloween projects from last week's link party really got me into the spirit of decorating for autumn, so I brought out some fall garland and started decorating last week. I can't wait to see what you have to share at this week's party, too!
Check out the features from this week:
DIY Succulent Pumpkin Planter from Giggles Galore
Best Fall Cocktail from Run to Radiance
Halloween Drink Dispenser from Dukes & Duchesses
DIY Candy Corn Wreath from Carrie Elle
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!