Yay, I am so SO happy that fall is here! I can't wait until the weather cools down and starts to feel like autumn here.
I'll be spending all weekend gearing up for my upcoming trip--so that means lots of cleaning, catching up on work, and planning out my blog posts for next week. In case you missed it, I invite you to check out one of my posts from this past week where I shared a PayPal cash giveaway!
Check out the features from this week:
Easy Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread from Slap Dash Mom
"Hey, Pumpkin!" FREE Printable from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Easy Butternut Squash Soup from Mainly Homemade
Cross Stich Planter from Sum of their Stories
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!