I've got an exciting week ahead of me, and I cannot wait to share every detail with you!
Next week, I'll be headed out on a road trip to New Mexico with my friends from Toyota to celebrate the Toyota Corolla's 50th birthday by attending the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta! I have never been to New Mexico before, and I'm so excited to travel out there and experience such an incredible time at the hot air balloon festival. I have not even seen a hot air balloon let alone see thousands of them at one time! It's going to be so much fun and I cannot wait to blog about it once I get back.
In the meantime, I'll be sharing a few more fun posts this week up until I leave for my trip and I am excited to see what you have been up to as well!
Check out the features from this week:
A Fall Mantle with Burlap Wreath from A Labour of Life
Apple Cider Donuts from Cooking with Curls
DIY Rustic Mason Jars from Giggles Galore (ft. SincerelyJean.com)
Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes from Healthy Helper Blog
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!