"Why yes, I AM upset that The Office ended. Why do you ask?"I am planning on having another cup of coffee or two, and then I'm going to motivate myself to finish a few of my posts that will hit the blog next week. After such a busy and exciting week last week filled with travel and adventure, it was nice to take things easy this week. Adam and I went to the Arizona State Fair yesterday and it was really fun (although, it was honestly one of the only times we left the house).
All of your fall and Halloween-inspired submissions at last week's link party got me so inspired, and now I am so excited to see what you have to share at this week's blogger link up!
Check out the features from this week:
Easy Football Party Dip Recipe from DIY Thrill
Painted Dollar Store Pumpkins from I Should be Mopping the Floor
Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from Art from My Table
Mason Jar Halloween Printables from House of Hargrove
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!