There was lots of excitement this past week on the blog--I am so honored that one of the agencies I work for chose not one, not two, but THREE of my blog posts to feature for ads and because of this I have gotten 200,000 extra page views just for doing my job!! Seriously, I am so thankful that I work with so many incredible marketing gurus and beyond excited that the clients I was working for enjoyed my blog posts enough to put money behind them to promote them (yay free traffic for me!)
Next week should be packed with some fun outside of the office as well! Adam and I have a fun date night idea planned that we'll be sharing on the blog very soon.
I'm so eager to see all of your Halloween, Thanksgiving, and fall-related projects and posts at this week's blogger link party! Y'all are so creative and you continue to inspire me every single week!
Check out the features from this week:
Pumpkin Smoothie Bowl Recipe from Run to Radiance
Free Printable Pumpkin Pie Banner from I Should be Mopping the Floor
Skillet Pork Chops with Herb Gravy from Cooking with Curls
Printable Halloween Treat Bag Labels from Carrie Elle
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!