Happy (Almost) Halloween!
Adam and I are celebrating Halloween this weekend instead of on Monday because we both have a busy schedule that day and probably won't even have time to watch a scary movie together that night!
We are thinking we may go out for dinner and drinks sometime either today or tomorrow, and we'll be rocking our Mr. Robot masks as our costumes. We're keeping our costumes low-key this year for a few reasons, but we both made sure to do a couples costume even if we weren't going all out for Halloween. Last year we went as Dia de Los Muertos-inspired skulls and had fun face tattoos that we wore, and the year before that we went as our favorite characters from American Horror Story!
What are your plans for Halloween? I can't wait to see what posts you have to share at this week's party!
Check out the features from this week:
Vampire Blood White Hot Chocolate from Giggles Galore
Halloween Spooky Witch Centerpiece from A Labour of Life
Spooky Tablescape-Hocus Pocus Family Night from House of Hargrove
Halloween Silverware Holder from Crafty Journal
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!