This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HowDoYouWasa #CollectiveBias
This homemade pico de gallo recipe is perfect for any get-together where friends and family come together to enjoy snacks or appetizers! I've been preparing this recipe specifically for tailgating, and I am thinking I will continue making it through the holiday season, too!
Easy, Homemade Pico de Gallo
- 3-4 medium heirloom tomatoes
- 2 large yellow onions
- A small handful of cilantro
- 1 lime
- Chop up the onions and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Chop up the cilantro, and toss it into a medium-sized bowl with the onions and tomatoes.
- Squeeze the juice of one lime over the bowl and use a spatula to mix it into the bowl.
- Set the pico de gallo in the refrigertor for at least one hour before serving.
- Enjoy with Wasa Multi Grain or your favorite crackers or chips and enjoy!
Wasa Multi Grain is perfect to pair with my homemade pico de gallo! When I was shopping at Fry's last week I picked up a couple of boxes of Wasa, and I brought home the Wasa Multi Grain and Wasa Thins Rosemary & Sea Salt. What I really enjoy about the Wasa Multi Grain is that it goes with so many dips, appetizers, cheeses, and lots of game day-inspired appetizers I already serve at our tailgating parties. They are so crunchy and packed with flavor!
Don't forget to save this recipe to Pinterest and Yummly!