Can you believe that it's November?! I feel like October flew by! Now Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here before we know it!
This past week was super busy--I have been working hard on some really fun, winter and holiday-themed projects that I cannot wait to share with you on the blog very soon! My dining room table is currently stacked with loads of Christmas lights, packs of faux snow, loads of fun little woodland creature figurines I found at our craft store, and some adorable white stockings that I found! I will probably spend some time this afternoon switching out most of my pumpkin and fall decor for more Christmas/winter decorations. I have to admit that I am a huge sucker for Christmas decorating, which usually means that we are enjoying our Thankgiving Day turkey next to our pre-decorated Christmas tree!
Check out the features from this week:
Jalapeño Popper Pumpkin Cheese Ball from Crazy for Cookies and More
DIY Coffee Tray from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Paint Stick Pumpkin from Dukes & Duchesses
Breast Cancer Awareness Christmas Tree from Run to Radiance
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight PST. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!