What a week!
Adam and I have been feeling under the weather almost all of this past week, and this morning I am feeling absolutely drained.
This was an emotional week and feeling sick/not my best certainly did not help matters. On Wednesday, I had trouble even pulling myself out of bed in the morning. But nonetheless, I did, and I continued to work through feeling terrible and the week continued to drag on.
Today is going to consist of relaxing and being unplugged from technology for a while. I love social media and I am really passionate about it most days, but after weeks of feeling crappy, I feel as though a day or two without constantly refreshing my Facebook feed will do my body some good.
Check out the features from this week:
Easy Butternut Squash Apple Soup from Cooking on the Front Burners
Free Printable Thankful Banner from I Should be Mopping the Floor
The Best Gluten-Free Vegan Stuffing from Strength & Sunshine
Holiday Entertaining Tips for Your Thanksgiving Table from Giggles Galore
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!