I am so glad that the weekend is HERE!
This week has been crazy hectic and I am looking forward to the holiday next week, so for now, I am just going to take some time today to hang out and take it easy. This week was jam-packed with lots of fun, festive blog posts filled with tutorials, recipes, ideas, and more! I had such a blast working on all of the new content I shared on the blog since the last link party, and I am looking forward to a temporary break from projects over the course of the next few days.
Check out the features from this week:
Clean Eating Stuffed Acorn Squash from Grounded and Surrounded
Thanksgiving Tablescapes from House of Hargrove
Creamy Tomato Spinach Tortellini Soup from Cooking on the Front Burner
We Three Kings (Home Decor Tutorial) from The Navage Patch
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!