I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
Adam and I had a wonderful holiday relaxing at home and eating lots of yummy food! In addition to having the holiday off with the hubby, I decided to take the entire week off from creating blog content as well. It's not very often I can get a "vacation" and spent time with Adam, so I opted to save my to-do list for next week instead!
Check out the features from this week:
Grinch Popcorn from Cooking with Curls
Button Christmas Tree from Carrie Elle
Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Appetizer from Cooking on the Front Burner
Rustic Harvest Vegetable Pizza from Art from My Table
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!