Our apartment has been a mess all week long no matter how much I try to catch up on chores!
On Wednesday, I spent the entire morning doing just laundry and dishes. Then into the afternoon, I cleaned the entire bathroom and deep cleaned the refrigerator. But even just the next day, I felt like our mess multiplied and honestly it get so stressful trying to keep up with cleaning when my schedule is so busy!
This morning, we are headed to our spin class in hopes of working out all of the anxiety from the week so that we can enjoy our weekend (and begin the new week on Monday with fresh eyes!) But in the mean time, I cannot wait to see what fun projects and tutorials you've been up to with your blogs--I always look forward to our weekly link party since you are all so creative and incredibly talented!
Check out the features from this week:
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes from Cooking on the Front Burners
Black Painted Rocking Chair from Grandma's House DIY
Cran-Cherry Rosemary Spread from Melissa Kaylene
Christmas Ornament Rice Crispy Treats from Just 2 Sisters
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!