Good morning! Happy Christmas Eve!!
This week was a fun one and I had a nice birthday yesterday, too!
Adam and I are not traveling this year for Christmas, so we are staying put in the comfort of our own home here in Phoenix. Adam is making us pancakes for breakfast this morning, and I'm going to start preparing a roast and make some baked potatoes later. Then, we'll be spending the afternoon watching football and having some wine. I am really looking forward to a low-key Christmas this year, and I am thankful he has Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off so that we can spend it together!
Your holiday recipes and tutorials you all shared last week were seriously so beautiful and creative! I cannot wait to kick off another link party with all of you!
Check out the features from this week:
Peppermint Tree Toppers from A Thoughtful Place
Snowman Pull-Apart Rice Krispies Treats from Frugal Foodie Mama
DIY Wine Barrel Ring Christmas Wreath from The Painted Hinge
Eggnog French Toast with Cranberry Syrup from Art from My Table
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!