After another incredibly long week, Adam and I put in almost 200 hours of work!
We were fortunate enough to have an at-home pizza night for our weekly date night which is always fun, but we haven't left the house in 7 days and we're going to spend this morning running errands together which will probably feel like a date in itself haha (oh the joys of working from home!) When your home is your office it is a strange sensation when you struggle to learn the boundaries between when you work and when you rest. Times like this cause some confusion and sometimes I find myself unsure of what time it is since I haven't even been outside since I've been glued to my desk working so much.
I'm hoping we'll make it to a spin class, grab some brunch, and then buy some groceries together later this afternoon. Other than that, my weekend plans will consist of enjoying the fresh air and getting some exercise! In the meantime, I'm ready to party with you and see what awesome projects you've been working on!
Check out the features from this week:
Berry Blast Smoothie from Art from My Table
Easy DIY Serving Tray from Simple Nature Decor
Toasted Marshmallow Thumbprint Cookies from The Bitter Side of Sweet
Spiralizer Recipes from Life, Love and Thyme
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!