After spending last weekend in Southern California and running all around town with our travel itinerary, it's really nice to be able to just relax and play it by ear this weekend. We had a blast in California no doubt, but we pretty much did not rest all weekend and worked all week long. Today, we're taking it slow and then we'll be headed out to our weekly spin class and having a light brunch afterwards.
Check out the features from this week:
DIY Letter Board from I Should be Mopping the Floor
Healthy Orange Creamsicle Smoothie from Art from My Table
Valentine Bingo in a Jar Gift from Giggles Galore
Thai Green Curry Tacos from Strength & Sunshine
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!