Earlier this week, I realized we are now below 100 days in our countdown to Adam's 30th birthday! I've planned a surprise trip for him, and he has no idea where we are going or what we are doing. All he knows is that he has to take 3 days off from work, and that he's flying somewhere with me. I am normally terrible at keeping surprises, and I'm proud to say that I have successfully kept this secret for well over 10 months! So wish me luck that I can continue to keep my lips sealed until the big reveal--I am really hoping to give him a big surprise I know that he will enjoy!
Also, after a crazy turn of events, our original Valentine's Day ideas were canceled and then we ended up having a really nice time up north and we got to enjoy some colder weather together--I'll be sharing more details about our trip this week on the blog very soon, so stay tuned to see more!
Check out the features from this week:
Four Ingredient BBQ Chicken Crescent Rollups from This Gal Cooks
DIY Pizza Pinata from Jennifer Perkins
Caramel Apple Cider Martini from Pink Heels Pink Truck
"Love One Another" FREE Printable from The Turquoise Home
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Share your latest blog posts and add your links!
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!