After spending this week feeling sick, I am glad I am finally starting to feel a little bit more like myself!
Much of today will be spent catching up on errands and chores around the house. My laundry pile is insanely out of control right now, and I have more than enough dirty dishes in my sink. Today and tomorrow I'll be reclaiming the cleanliness of our apartment and soon it can start looking like it usually does (white, bright, and full of light). After I'm done with my chores, I'm going to take some time to relax and try out these products from Zoella Beauty that their marketing team sent me as a gift!
In the coming days, I'll be finishing up a few blog posts that I am planning on sharing next week! I had a blast looking over all of the projects shared at last week's link party--I love all of the Easter and Spring-inspired recipes and tutorials! So festive! Let's party!
Check out the features from this week:
Shamrock Minty Brownie Bites from Cooking on the Front Burnerse Front Burners
DIY Cosmetic Bag from Maggie Lois
Lucky Charm Popcorn from Giggles Galore
Mint Chocolate Bark from Delightful E Made
If you were featured and would like a button--you can save our logo to your computer if you'd like:
Our Mini Linky Party
Our party will start every Saturday at 6am PST and run through Wednesday at midnight. The party links are in random order, so you can come add your links even if you're a little bit late to the party!
- Family-friendly posts only (alcohol is OK).
- No Giveaway-only posts allowed in link-up.
- You may share up to 2 blog posts per party!
- Be courteous to other bloggers participating and visit other posts linked up!
- Have fun & be sure to follow us whichever way you prefer so you can come visit us again!
- By participating in this link party, you agree to allow me to add your email to our newsletter list which includes a weekly reminder to join the latest link party. By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blog and social media channels (with proper credit, of course!)
Share your latest blog posts and add your links!
Thanks so much for joining us! Be sure to check back next week!